I love inspiring words/quotes...
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment
- Cheers to a new day and another chance for us to get it right
- Action is the foundational key to all success
- Your mental attitude is something you can control outright and you must use self-discipline until you create a positive mental attitude – your mental attitude attracts to you everything that makes you what you what you are
- The life you want is the life you have to make!
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- Take care of what is difficult while it is easy, and deal with what will become big while it is yet small.
- Tiada guna kehidupan kalau tiada keberkatan.
- Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want
- It is not length of life, but depth of life
- Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it
- The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible – and achieve it, generation after generation
- Family; a group experience of love and support
- When it comes to exploring your creative side, it's very easy to think of all the reasons you can't do it —you don't have the time, you don't have the money, etc.— but if you are truly passionate about expressing yourself, you can find a way. When you feel as though you can't do something,the simple antidote is action: Begin doing it. Start the process, even if it's just a simple step, and don't stop at the beginning.Take the next step and the next until what you've dreamed about begins to become reality
- Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.
Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.
Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family.
Every minute should be enjoyed and savoured
- Every day is an opportunity to upgrade or downgrade your system. I think you know which one has value over long term.
- Success is the sum of small efforts –repeated day in and day out
- Frown and you frown alone, but smile and the whole world smiles with you
- No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other people feel important
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart
- You are the way you are. But you don't have to stay that way. Improve yourself !
- Always believe in yourself and set realistic, yet challenging expectations for yourself... even if it takes a bit of "wishing upon a star"
- Life always has a purpose...You just don't know it in its entirety. Not everyone is so lucky to discover that.
- It isn't always easy to live the life you were meant to, but the lessons learned and the rewards are immeasurable
- Food styling is about putting different pieces of perfect food together
- Never live in the past but always learn from it
- Plan your progress carefully; hour-by hour, day-by-day, month-by-month.
Organized activity and maintained enthusiasm are the wellsprings of your power.
- In your attempts to be innovative, do you make time for exploration?
- Without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard
- The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling... and even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it
- Just because someone doesn't love you in the way you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got
- No two cooks do things in exactly
- Everything has its beauty
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow
- Food is not about impressing people. It's about making them feel comfortable
- Cooking is at once child's play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of L.O.V.E
- When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste
- kurangkan manis dalam makanan, tambahkan manis dalam senyuman
- In your effort to learn and create, are you patient with yourself?
- Your happiness starts with you. When you are happy, and your life is working, you attract happy friends and happy partner
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well
- Doing your best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment
- I accept what I have and where I am... I'm learning what I need to learn
- Everyone can cook!
- There is nothing more wonderful than the feeling of joyful and pride you get when you make something yourself